Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Is there any cic link where it mention how to cancel BOWP ?

I got PPR so want to cancel extension and also payed fees for BOWP, Hope fully I will get it back. Its not approved yet.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to cancel it, cic will cancel automatically once you file have been completed. It would be 3-4 weeks after you landed.

manansaini

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Will I get refund auto?

I m planning to do inland landing will it cause more delay to auto cancellation ?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manansaini said:
Will I get refund auto?

I m planning to do inland landing will it cause more delay to auto cancellation ?
Yes, you will get refunds as well. It doesn't impact delay for refundable too.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Meya06 said:
Yes, you will get refunds as well. It doesn't impact delay for refundable too.
What are you talking about?

You have to provide them in written that you would like to withdraw your BOWP application as your PR application has been accepted and you have been granted PR.

They will only process refund if they haven't started working on your BOWP application otherwise they won't refund your money.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly, in my case I received refunds without make any requested to CIC after I became a permanent resident. Also I got an email from them that my refunds has been deposited back to my bank account as well.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
manansaini said:
Is there any cic link where it mention how to cancel BOWP ?

I got PPR so want to cancel extension and also payed fees for BOWP, Hope fully I will get it back. Its not approved yet.7
I was in the same case.

Wherever a administrative withdraw can be expected, when CIC opens your BOWP application, I decided to request the withdrawal and refund in advance, just in case, to avoid them to start processing the application.

Just write a letter explaining it, and send it thought Case Specific Enquiry as Withdrawal of online application.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

If application was paper based probably you should requested my regular mail, or perhaps through email, but I'm not sure which one.

manansaini

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I called today and agent left a note in my file that I asked for widthrawl and she said when VO will open file they will cancel it and your refund will be processed but it will take 6 weeks to process refund lol and I believe plus normal processing time until they will reach to my application.

She also said if something goes wrong since it's just decision made for your prompt application we cannot revert it back once application is put for cancellation. Hopefully everything will be good.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
manansaini said:
I called today and agent left a note in my file that I asked for widthrawl and she said when VO will open file they will cancel it and your refund will be processed but it will take 6 weeks to process refund lol and I believe plus normal processing time until they will reach to my application.

She also said if something goes wrong since it's just decision made for your prompt application we cannot revert it back once application is put for cancellation. Hopefully everything will be good.
I waited until receive COPR to apply for BOWP withdrawal

Anyways, after PPR most likely you'll get COPR soon