+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Calculate Residence in Canada.

paulo99

Dec 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

Seems like it was just yesterday I received my PR status and have been so grateful to have this amazing opportunity to live in Canada. Now I'm in the process of the next step by applying for Canadian citizenship.

I'm believe I have the days required to apply for Canadian Citizenship, however I don't think it's possible for me to calculate the exact days I have lived in Canada after my landing. Since arriving in Canada I've traveled outside of Canada over 12 times, with each trip I spent between 10 days to 30 days. I'm going through all my documents, passport stamps, itineraries etc etc and I just can't get it complete or even near complete.

My question is this....is there any other way to get this information directly Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)? I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
paulo99 said:
Hi everyone,

Seems like it was just yesterday I received my PR status and have been so grateful to have this amazing opportunity to live in Canada. Now I'm in the process of the next step by applying for Canadian citizenship.

I'm believe I have the days required to apply for Canadian Citizenship, however I don't think it's possible for me to calculate the exact days I have lived in Canada after my landing. Since arriving in Canada I've traveled outside of Canada over 12 times, with each trip I spent between 10 days to 30 days. I'm going through all my documents, passport stamps, itineraries etc etc and I just can't get it complete or even near complete.

My question is this....is there any other way to get this information directly Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)? I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
Hi Paulo99,

Check this link. You can directly apply online. You can get all your travel info here. Hope this helps you.

Thanks
atip-aiprp.apps(dot)gc(Dot)ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Please replace (Dot) with . in the above link.