AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Hi guys i hope you could help me. Other says u need to enroll for one sem in canada and will take licensure then take training to be a registered nurse. Can u pls advise me what is the right thing to do and what are the steps? My common law partner is the RN. We are applying for canada as fsw1 permanent residency and we dont know what should we do on how can we practice our proffesions in canada since we know there are different rules. Thanks in advance

DMB

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Kwatogmd said:
Hi guys i hope you could help me. Other says u need to enroll for one sem in canada and will take licensure then take training to be a registered nurse. Can u pls advise me what is the right thing to do and what are the steps? My common law partner is the RN. We are applying for canada as fsw1 permanent residency and we dont know what should we do on how can we practice our proffesions in canada since we know there are different rules. Thanks in advance

DMB
I've read from some of the threads here that first, you need to register at a particular province so that they can do an assessment of your wife's education and work experience. Once you've submitted all the required documents, they will let you know the next step that needs to be done. Some are able to take the exams right away. Most are required to do bridging programs. It all depends on the documents that they will receive from you.

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
upp942 said:
I've read from some of the threads here that first, you need to register at a particular province so that they can do an assessment of your wife's education and work experience. Once you've submitted all the required documents, they will let you know the next step that needs to be done. Some are able to take the exams right away. Most are required to do bridging programs. It all depends on the documents that they will receive from you.

I see. So my wife do not have to take any exams on our country (philippines) before we leave for canada? We will stay in mississauga ontario. So my wife should just take an exam there and will see what happens next right?

niwrrehs

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
January 2010
File Transfer...
January 2010
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
If you will stay in Ontario, there is a seperate nursing body the College of Nurse of Ontario (CNO).
try to check their site www.cno.org

G

Gandasia

Try nyo iread back 3152 RN category at FSW filipino thread for more info. Napag usapan na dun mga requirements and how to register in different provinces. Iba iba rin kasi ang procedure at IELTS score requirements. :D

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Gandasia said:
Try nyo iread back 3152 RN category at FSW filipino thread for more info. Napag usapan na dun mga requirements and how to register in different provinces. Iba iba rin kasi ang procedure at IELTS score requirements. :D
Ok thanks gandsia. Eh my wife didnt take ielts kc ako ang PA so ako lang ang pinag ielts. Kng mag tatake sya ng license sa canada, kailngan nya na ba mag ielts before kami umalis or i mean kailngan pa ba?

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
exactly...at dapat RN cya dito sa pinas...every province me licensing body na me iba ibang requirements and procedures, so better visit the web of the licensing body the province where you intend to settle..

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
maharlika said:
exactly...at dapat RN cya dito sa pinas...every province me licensing body na me iba ibang requirements and procedures, so better visit the web of the licensing body the province where you intend to settle..
Oh i see thank so much. God bless! :)

Ph Nurse

Jul 23, 2024
hi maam ask lng po phRN po aq gusto po mgtake ng nclex nkabase po aq sa calgary alberta anu po ung procedures pra mkapgprocess ng papers?
thank you inadvance po sa mga sasagot