+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for NBCWP

RijasAhmad

Jan 11, 2023
Myself Rijas Ahmad along with my wife Raseena P A , we both are very much pleased to be writing to related to the nursing job opportunities opening in New Brunswick through Critical Worker Pilot Programe. We believe that our educational qualification and work experience would make us an ideal candidates for the job in your esteemed organization.

I completed my Bachelor in Science of Nursing in the year 2012 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka, India. I have an experience of 10+years, currently working in Maldives as a Resort Nurse since October 2022. My wife, Raseena P A, certified her General Nursing and Midwifery from Karnataka Board of Nursing Council in 2009. She holds an experience of 13+ years. She is too, at present working as a Resort Nurse in Maldives since November 2022.

Nevertheless, I came to know about the programe from one of my friend in the provenance. My further research made me realize that it would not only give me an opportunity to bring a positive difference in my life but also, it would provide me to built a bright career. We are intending to live and work in the provenance on a permanent basis, if we are fortunate to receive a genuine offer of employment.

Sincerely,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Myself Rijas Ahmad along with my wife Raseena P A , we both are very much pleased to be writing to related to the nursing job opportunities opening in New Brunswick through Critical Worker Pilot Programe. We believe that our educational qualification and work experience would make us an ideal candidates for the job in your esteemed organization.

I completed my Bachelor in Science of Nursing in the year 2012 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka, India. I have an experience of 10+years, currently working in Maldives as a Resort Nurse since October 2022. My wife, Raseena P A, certified her General Nursing and Midwifery from Karnataka Board of Nursing Council in 2009. She holds an experience of 13+ years. She is too, at present working as a Resort Nurse in Maldives since November 2022.

Nevertheless, I came to know about the programe from one of my friend in the provenance. My further research made me realize that it would not only give me an opportunity to bring a positive difference in my life but also, it would provide me to built a bright career. We are intending to live and work in the provenance on a permanent basis, if we are fortunate to receive a genuine offer of employment.

Sincerely,
What is your question? Did you even look at the Critical Worker Pilot website to see if it is even in healthcare? Don’t think it is.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Sincerely,
Information about the program can be found here: https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/critical-worker-pilot.html

Follow the instructions on the website for next steps and to understand how to apply.

This is not a government website. So no one here is making decisions about applications or who can apply.

In terms of securing a job offer, that is something you'll need to do yourselves as well. There are no employers or jobs on this forum. You'll need to apply for job through sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.

Good luck.