+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add Work history in EE Profile ?

thirupathirao

Sep 16, 2017
Hi All,
Could you please help me with below questions.

Case : I joined as a Assistant System Engineer Trainee in a MNC and promoted to different designations in the same company. I'm still working in the same company.
First One Year worked as - Assistant System Engineer Trainee
Next One Year Worked as - Assistant System Engineer
Next TWO years worked as - Systems Engineer
Currently Working as - I.T Analyst.
Total Years of Experience : 5 Years

These designations are present in my payslips and compensation letters. The funny thing is that regardless of these designations changes, Effectively my work and responsibilities more or less same in my 5 years of experience.

Question 1 : Do I need to mention my experience with each designation and time periods in "WORK HISTORY" Section while creating the EE Profile ?
Question 2: Once I submit the EE Profile, Can I update my details like work ielts score ,history, job titles etc . ?

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi All,
Could you please help me with below questions.

Case : I joined as a Assistant System Engineer Trainee in a MNC and promoted to different designations in the same company. I'm still working in the same company.
First One Year worked as - Assistant System Engineer Trainee
Next One Year Worked as - Assistant System Engineer
Next TWO years worked as - Systems Engineer
Currently Working as - I.T Analyst.
Total Years of Experience : 5 Years

These designations are present in my payslips and compensation letters. The funny thing is that regardless of these designations changes, Effectively my work and responsibilities more or less same in my 5 years of experience.

Question 1 : Do I need to mention my experience with each designation and time periods in "WORK HISTORY" Section while creating the EE Profile ?
Question 2: Once I submit the EE Profile, Can I update my details like work ielts score ,history, job titles etc . ?
Hello, you can put your last designation in your work history. you can choose the entire period as your work history.
When you are creating your profile, you will be able to answer all these questions about ielts, work , family etc.

Reactions: thirupathirao

thirupathirao

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, you can put your last designation in your work history. you can choose the entire period as your work history.
When you are creating your profile, you will be able to answer all these questions about ielts, work , family etc.
Thank you. I submitted my profile with latest designation.