+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add baby bornt after applied for PR

Atiyatt

May 7, 2019
Hello experts
We applied for canada PR in a family nominee programme almost 6years ago from bangladesh.due to uncertainty we applied for Australia PR and we got it within 6 months.we then moved to Australia at june 2018.now we have a lil one of 7months.we didnt updated our informations as we almost lost hope for canada.now at 15th april 2019 they asked for MR and PCC.we then contacted them and told them about our current address and our first born who is a australian citizen.however now they changed our address and asked for child processing fee and other supporting documents which i have to submit within 60days of baby birth.and also said other family members medical may again require.
Now my question is i already informed them that my baby bornt in October 5,2018.and now he is 7months.how can i submit fees and other documents within 60days from birth...?

Notes: canada is still my priority cause i already mentioned it was a family nominee program.and my in laws family are moving to canada next week since they got their visa today.and all of us got MR and PCC request at april 15. I understand due to some changes our application might take more time bu
Please help