+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How shall I come to Canada? Please read my case.

marmiteminer

Aug 24, 2016
Goa
Hi!

I am an indian citizen, aged 22. I have an incomplete college degree. Which program or method should I choose to apply?

I wish to live & work in Canada permanently. I love Canada, willing to put my best efforts or any do basic job. Kindly let me know!

Will answer any question you ask about me.

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
marmiteminer said:
Hi!

I am an indian citizen, aged 22. I have an incomplete college degree. Which program or method should I choose to apply?

I wish to live & work in Canada permanently. I love Canada, willing to put my best efforts or any do basic job. Kindly let me know!

Will answer any question you ask about me.

Thanks
You have a slim shot if you can be sponsored by a friend or relative in Manitoba, or under a very rare case of the family sponsorship class: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp

Or look into Morden, MB's in-demand jobs: http://www.mordenimmigration.com

Or look for employers in NWT and Yukon who can give you a job offer with LMIA.

If those are not available to you, work on finishing and upgrading your education or gain work experience in India.

RainbowE

Aug 26, 2016
Immigrating from the U.S. to Canada

Hi I am a 22 year old resident of Tacoma, Washington and I am wanting to know if anyone could lead me in the right direction or give some advice on how to go about getting permanent residency in Canada that would eventually lead to citizenship.

I have a certification in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, but have not yet worked in the field and currently working as a homecare aide in the process of getting a liscence for this field. I would like to move to Canada anywhere between the next 2 to 5 years. I would like to live in British Columbia somewhere on Vancouver Island and start work there; as well as attend school for culinary arts or photography, but I am not sure how to go about the process to get started or what to apply for when I start the process.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Immigrating from the U.S. to Canada

It is not easy for someone to immigrate to Canada when they are young and lack skills and work experience. However, you can look into the live in caregiver program if you are in that field already. If you work as a live in caregiver in Canada for 2 years, you can apply for permanent residency and get an open work permit.

Another way would be to go on a study permit which would require you to show enough funds to pay your tuition and survive as well. You would be allowed to work 20 hrs. a week along side your studies and full time during holidays. After completing your studies, you could get a post grad work permit and work on a way to apply for PR.

RainbowE said:
Hi I am a 22 year old resident of Tacoma, Washington and I am wanting to know if anyone could lead me in the right direction or give some advice on how to go about getting permanent residency in Canada that would eventually lead to citizenship.

I have a certification in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, but have not yet worked in the field and currently working as a homecare aide in the process of getting a liscence for this field. I would like to move to Canada anywhere between the next 2 to 5 years. I would like to live in British Columbia somewhere on Vancouver Island and start work there; as well as attend school for culinary arts or photography, but I am not sure how to go about the process to get started or what to apply for when I start the process.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.