+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How my family member can sponsor me to move to Canada

Jun 22, 2024
Since two years all my family members moved out from Afghanistan to Germany and my one brother moved to Canada from Russia I am deeply depressed in Afghanistan. Because in here we all lived together for years and suddenly we separated from each other. Therefor all my family trying to take me out of Afghanistan as in Afghanistan there is no Job no education for my daughters there is no place for entertainment for our children, All of us living like a prisoner in Afghanistan. And there is no future for my daughters in here. I am repeatedly using depression drugs that advised by the doctor and it is not useful for me. And I know all this happen because I have been separated from my family.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So sorry. What is your brother’s status in Canada? Does he have any family in Canada? Parents/grandparents? Children/spouse?

Most likely you will have to immigrate on your own merits. Is Germany an option?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Since two years all my family members moved out from Afghanistan to Germany and my one brother moved to Canada from Russia I am deeply depressed in Afghanistan. Because in here we all lived together for years and suddenly we separated from each other. Therefor all my family trying to take me out of Afghanistan as in Afghanistan there is no Job no education for my daughters there is no place for entertainment for our children, All of us living like a prisoner in Afghanistan. And there is no future for my daughters in here. I am repeatedly using depression drugs that advised by the doctor and it is not useful for me. And I know all this happen because I have been separated from my family.
Under what program did your brother come to Canada and what is his current status? Private sponsorship may be an option as refugees but that may take years and it is quite competitive to find a sponsorship group especially if he doesn’t have the personal funds to support your family for a full year which is a requirement.

Tuis is likely more of a refugee issue not family sponsorship. Are your parents or grandparents alive?