+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time we have to live in Saskatchewan After getting PR?

dhadukmilan

Apr 30, 2012
Hello Every one,
I have question regarding How Much Time we have to live in Saskatchewan After getting PR? Please tell me if any body know...Thanks in advance.
Milan

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no minimum time but keep in mind that when you apply under SINP, you promise that you intend to settle in SK. This must be the truth when you apply as well as when you land as a PR. If this is not true, you are guilty of misrepresentation on your PR application and can lose your PR if you are found out.

Therefore you should try your best to settle in SK. If you stay in SK for several months and have absolutely no luck finding a job there, nobody will fault you for leaving, especially if you have a job offer from somewhere else.

Keep in mind that if you were sponsored to SK by family, they will not be able to sponsor other family members if you leave.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
milan, you seem like kathiyawadi? where u from?

dhadukmilan

Apr 30, 2012
Leon said:
There is no minimum time but keep in mind that when you apply under SINP, you promise that you intend to settle in SK. This must be the truth when you apply as well as when you land as a PR. If this is not true, you are guilty of misrepresentation on your PR application and can lose your PR if you are found out.

Therefore you should try your best to settle in SK. If you stay in SK for several months and have absolutely no luck finding a job there, nobody will fault you for leaving, especially if you have a job offer from somewhere else.

Keep in mind that if you were sponsored to SK by family, they will not be able to sponsor other family members if you leave.

Thank you very much Leon.....its very kind of you....if you dont mind can you tell me from which website you find this information???

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhadukmilan said:
Thank you very much Leon.....its very kind of you....if you dont mind can you tell me from which website you find this information???
The document that you sign stating that you will settle you can find on the SINP website. You must have signed it so you should remember. The fact that a family SINP sponsor can not sponsor other people if the first person they sponsor leaves is in the SINP sponsorship agreement on the SINP website. Information about misrepresentation can be found on the CIC website, just use the search on there and type in misrepresentation.

The idea that you can leave after a few months if you can't get a job is more from my experience. Actually, I have never heard about anybody who got in trouble for leaving, even earlier than a few months but if they wanted to follow the rules exactly, they could and who knows if they ever will so if they decide in 2 or 3 years that they are going to follow up on this, it will be very hard for you to convince them that you really intended to settle in SK if you left within days of arriving there. If however you can say that you stayed for several months and could not find a job, they would have a hard time proving that it was always your plan not to stay.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
dhadukmilan said:
hi
Yes i am Kathiyawadi....but how do u know that? from my Surename?
what about u?
ofcourse from your surname, we have some relative with same surname, i am in saskatchewan but originally from surat, how about you? and where are you now?

deeksha18

Jun 11, 2017
hi,Can you please tell me how long will it take to get pnp for saskatchewan.
I am applying under skilled worker as software engineer. I have scored 6.5 in IELTS. Let me know anything else is required for knowing exact process time. I have not send eoi yet but will do soon, once i understand the process time and all.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
hi,Can you please tell me how long will it take to get pnp for saskatchewan.
I am applying under skilled worker as software engineer. I have scored 6.5 in IELTS. Let me know anything else is required for knowing exact process time. I have not send eoi yet but will do soon, once i understand the process time and all.
Hi Deeksha,
I too am a software Eng thinking of applying for the same province like you as my CRS is only 390. I am unable to apply for OINP.
What's your CRS score ?

Thanks

hiral1231

Jan 24, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding How Much Time we have to live in Saskatchewan After getting PR? If We come on SINP and do not find any job for 2-3 months can we move to another province?