+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time does it take to get PNP?

Kritikasood

Aug 3, 2018
Hi

My total score is 415 and i am software engineer with more than 8yrs of Work exp.
What are the chances to get the state nomination?

ronitrayya

Dec 13, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
It depends upon several factors. e.g. state in which you are applying for nomination, Ia your Occupation in demand, Do you have required skills etc. Chances are great if you fulfill the criteria. Good luck.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi

My total score is 415 and i am software engineer with more than 8yrs of Work exp.
What are the chances to get the state nomination?
Most Provincial Nominee Programs require some affirmative action by the applicant, such as filling out an Expression of Interest Form on their website.

With your score if 415, however, you may get selected by Ontario’s Human Capital stream, as they look for candidates with scores over 400 and inform them through their Express Entry accounts that they are invited to apply.

Good Luck!

Kritikasood

Aug 3, 2018
It depends upon several factors. e.g. state in which you are applying for nomination, Ia your Occupation in demand, Do you have required skills etc. Chances are great if you fulfill the criteria. Good luck.
Thanks! - what is the average time to get state (ontario) nomination

ronitrayya

Dec 13, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Due to the large amount of applications received for the OINP the processing time can vary. It also depends upon stream. Can you please tell me in which stream you are applying. Cheers!

ronitrayya

Dec 13, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Wow!! That is so long, so much could change by then. An agent told me it will take 6 months so he was lying lol.
An application submitted through Express Entry is processed within 6 months from the date it is received. These processing times do not include the time it takes to submit an Express Entry profile, receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA), and prepare the final application for submission.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
An application submitted through Express Entry is processed within 6 months from the date it is received. These processing times do not include the time it takes to submit an Express Entry profile, receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA), and prepare the final application for submission.
So the 6 month processing time is basically the the time from final submission of documents after ITA :) Thanks

Dirahin

Jul 8, 2018
Hello friends,
This is the first time i am posting in this thread.To be frank i am completely unaware of the actual process of PNP.Our score is 415.Can someone help how to start with.Do we need to express the interest in the PNP or provinces select our profile based on their criteria.Pls guide.

ronitrayya

Dec 13, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Hello friends,
This is the first time i am posting in this thread.To be frank i am completely unaware of the actual process of PNP.Our score is 415.Can someone help how to start with.Do we need to express the interest in the PNP or provinces select our profile based on their criteria.Pls guide.
Hi Dirahin. Recent CRS cut off score was 441. In order to increase your CRS score you need a PNP nomination. so that you can cross the 441 barrier. If your IELTS score is low try to improve it as well. It will boost your CRS score. As I do not know your full profile, I can't say that how else your CRS can be improved.

Dirahin

Jul 8, 2018
How does PNP works.Is that we need to apply for it or its selected by province from express entry