+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many chance to get student visa??

Apr 30, 2014
Hi, I've done masters in textile designing from pakistan, post graduate diploma from Uk and Masters in Islamic Banking from UK. After all these degrees if I apply student visa for Canada from UK on Diploma or any Certificate course can any one tell me how many chance I have to avail the canadian student visa??

Colleges in which I want to apply for Diploma or Certificate (PROJECT MANAGEMENT).
Durham College
Humber College
Georgian College.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It doesn't make sense for someone with two Masters degrees and a post graduate diploma to be applying to take a diploma or certificate course. If I was CIC, I would suspect you are trying to use the study permit as a means of eventually immigrating to Canada (i.e. you aren't a genuine student). You'll need to write a very strong SOP if you want to try applying.

syrian-g

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Go ahead and apply, what do you have to lose ?!
people with less education than yours are immigrating to Canada. So if i were a CIC officer, i will have no problem to grant you a visa.

Just do it.

syrian-g

Star Member
May 3, 2012
@ Regina,

What damage that may happen?
Deny an entry to Canada
So what !!

"just spend your money " . Are you paying from you pocket, huh?
"and damage your karma". one word, senseless !

I personally was denied two times to enter USA,then i got my visa in the third try.And i have been in states multiple times with no problem.So do you think i damaged my history with the united state of America huh? .

There are many people who didn't get a Canadian visa from the first time,but they got it in the second.

Ali, if you want to do something,just do it. There is no damage whatsoever if your request was denied.And even if you got a rejection letter, it will say that you may apply again after six months.