+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long would it takes my waiting for decision making?

bbangelpet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM 9-25-2014..thank you lord! visa issued: Oct. 20, 2014. visa expired: Aug. 18, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 9, 2014
:)... Hi I am new here, I was applying last year as spousal visa. Last June 2, 2014 - PPR, same month I submitted my passport & another documents submitted..
Aug. 12, 2014- requested for medical re assessment, done and submitted already.

Now, my husband will be the one to always follow up the status because he have also an access since I was working before but now I already resigned because my husband arrived last July for our yearly vacation to be together but he already went back to canada ..now, my status is waiting for decision making, how long would it takes for the decision to be done? & probably how long we can estimate the time that I can have a visa? I only meet my husband ones a year since we become sweetheart and for gods sake we married last year and we keep trying and praying hard that I can have my visa soon. Its only now I became interested surfing about my visa because it really makes me feel sad specially that I seen others already landed in Canada that I processed them first. We used agency to check correctly our documents before we submitted but until now, the agency is good but still waiting for decision making..please send me some idea... I know, I can do nothing just only to wait...I hope it won't take much longer time...but at least I'm waiting..anybody can give me some idea here about the waiting time? Thank you

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp#asia

14months considering this is a spouse/FAM sponsorship application if you base it from the figures they measured last year. This is just a guideline, and in reality there are unknowns that speed up or slow down processing. From posters in the FAM threads, it seems it has relatively been faster this year compared to last year.

You have the option of applying for a TRV considering the sponsorship application is well underway; it is another avenue to "speed-up" reunification. You may want to see how this can be done.

.../all the best