+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

greenminded

Sep 5, 2010
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying as Skilled Immigrant assisted by an immigration consultant here in manila. They submitted my docs already along with the bank draft and received last June 2, 2010 in Nova Scotia. Til now I haven't receive any email from them regarding my "case file number".. i have to wait patiently for an email from CIC??? the fact is i have filled up the follow up form and it was forwarded directly to CIC. Now im already in my 4 months of waiting...

According to my immigration consultant the maximum number of months to wait is 3 months only...

Anyone experiencing this kind of problem?

Thanks!

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
greenminded said:
I am applying as Skilled Immigrant assisted by an immigration consultant here in manila. They submitted my docs already along with the bank draft and received last June 2, 2010 in Nova Scotia. Til now I haven't receive any email from them regarding my "case file number".. i have to wait patiently for an email from CIC??? the fact is i have filled up the follow up form and it was forwarded directly to CIC. Now im already in my 4 months of waiting...

According to my immigration consultant the maximum number of months to wait is 3 months only...

Anyone experiencing this kind of problem?

Thanks!
there are many people facing the same problem. join the applicants list june 2010 applicants on this forum. you will know everything