Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
Hi!. I have seen that the common question is how long does it take to be approved by HRSDC with AEO.
But My actual question is... Once you are approved by the HRSDC, how long it can take the other part of the process that is with immigration. Getting together all the documents until be able to go to Canada how long usually is the time so far?
I understand the longest part of all the process is to wait for approval from HRSDC but how long after this .. PLEASE I need help about this

Thank You!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

piscespao said:
Hi!. I have seen that the common question is how long does it take to be approved by HRSDC with AEO.
But My actual question is... Once you are approved by the HRSDC, how long it can take the other part of the process that is with immigration. Getting together all the documents until be able to go to Canada how long usually is the time so far?
I understand the longest part of all the process is to wait for approval from HRSDC but how long after this .. PLEASE I need help about this

Thank You!
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#asia for the processing times.

sabi08112011

Feb 17, 2012
My dear friend i wantto knowthe same as below

i am hospitality proffesional my employer had submitted my AEO for Approval in HRSDC on 4th of January 2012,is there any one who can advise me how many months it take to get HRSDC approval
After HRSDC approval what is the procuder ( i mean time frame) till to get VISA

1. HRSDC approval .....time??
2. File Approval..........??
3. Visa Stamping ........??
Please advise i amlooking for to hear from you guys
Regards
Sab