+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long normally take to receive any info after the medial exam has been done??

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
I completed my medical exam in May 2011, I did not hear anything since then. It's been more than 4 months. E-CAS just updated the status today and said "Medical results was received". How long normally take to hear from the VO? My file was transfered to NY Office in August when I was trying to contact VO.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
so get ready to be exited...!!! you may receive it within next two weeks................!!1

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
jsa said:
so get ready to be exited...!!! you may receive it within next two weeks................!!1
I hope so, jsa. However, I did not receive any email or letter regards for ask me to pay the PRF after the medical exam had been done which was back in May 20. :( Seems like the progress was really slow...

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The RPRF Could be together with the passport request. You can expect it on any day from now on. :D

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
wilson said:
The RPRF Could be together with the passport request. You can expect it on any day from now on. :D
Really?!!! I've heard someone told me the RPRF needs to be paid before the passport request. Maybe I was wrong. Thanks wilson. I hope that day can come soo. ::)

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
RPRF paid by draft..............!!! if you dont pay draft wont be issued.......!! right.........!!?

then if you send your RPRF along with pass port ........ no harm..................!!!

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
jsa said:
RPRF paid by draft..............!!! if you dont pay draft wont be issued.......!! right.........!!?

then if you send your RPRF along with pass port ........ no harm..................!!!
The probem is, I did not receive any request of RPRF or passport after the medical exam, which is 4 months ago......

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kvisa said:
The probem is, I did not receive any request of RPRF or passport after the medical exam, which is 4 months ago......
why u dont send them rprf and contact them about ur application u can contact them after 3 months

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kvisa said:
Really?!!! I've heard someone told me the RPRF needs to be paid before the passport request. Maybe I was wrong. Thanks wilson. I hope that day can come soo. ::)
Hi kvisa,

Paying RPRF earlier is always better to speed up the process. There is no use of delaying the payment until the request from Visa Office. Usually if any one did not pay RPRF the VO will ask to pay before or together with the PPR. Therefore if you have not yet paid, do it as early as possible to avoid any more delays. Good luck.

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
wilson said:
Hi kvisa,

Paying RPRF earlier is always better to speed up the process. There is no use of delaying the payment until the request from Visa Office. Usually if any one did not pay RPRF the VO will ask to pay before or together with the PPR. Therefore if you have not yet paid, do it as early as possible to avoid any more delays. Good luck.
I do understand that pay the RPRF asap is better, but I did not hear anything from the VISA OFFICE after the medical exam, except an Email told me that my file has been transfer to NY Office at the beginning of August. I will try to contact NY Immigration Office and see if there is anything going.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
did you receive any barcoad stickers when you received your medical request..........................!!

also pay RPRF...........................!!!! by doing this you will know what is happening on your file.............!!!

pay by draft and ask bank people order cashed details of the draft..............!!

i think they will charge for this around 10 bucks...........!!!

do ASAP.........................!!!

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
jsa said:
did you receive any barcoad stickers when you received your medical request..........................!!
also pay RPRF...........................!!!! by doing this you will know what is happening on your file.............!!!
pay by draft and ask bank people order cashed details of the draft..............!!
i think they will charge for this around 10 bucks...........!!!
do ASAP.........................!!!
Hi jsa,
I did receive the stickers when I received my medical request but did not receive the RPRF request or passport request before or after the mecial exam. If I did not received these kind of notification, can I still pay RPRF by bank draft?

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
yes, the RPRF is refundable one............!!!!

if something goes wrong......!!!! [ god bless you.........!!! it wont] you will get the amount back............!!1