+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long from medical to PPR - getting worried

toni0614

May 17, 2010
hi there im staying in Manila. just wanted to know if anyone here can enlighten me with my dilemma. last july 4, 2009 we (husband and son) have already completed our medical but due to my pregnancy, we were delayed. so on March 8, 2010, I have already submitted my x-ray pending and on 3rd wk of APril we have already finished with the medical of my new baby. Nationwide clinic submitted the baby's medical to embassy on Apr 28. I was just wondering how long is the wait till we hear from them regarding PPR? considering that our medical will expire this july 4, 2010. i know the visa officer is aware of this because he called and emailed my husband (principal app.) during the 1st wk of April reminding us of our requirements which thankfully we were able to comply on time. Now that everything is complete, how long is the wait? :(

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toni0614 said:
hi there im staying in Manila. just wanted to know if anyone here can enlighten me with my dilemma. last july 4, 2009 we (husband and son) have already completed our medical but due to my pregnancy, we were delayed. so on March 8, 2010, I have already submitted my x-ray pending and on 3rd wk of APril we have already finished with the medical of my new baby. Nationwide clinic submitted the baby's medical to embassy on Apr 28. I was just wondering how long is the wait till we hear from them regarding PPR? considering that our medical will expire this july 4, 2010. i know the visa officer is aware of this because he called and emailed my husband (principal app.) during the 1st wk of April reminding us of our requirements which thankfully we were able to comply on time. Now that everything is complete, how long is the wait? :(
[/quote

Hi,

Normally it is taking 6-8 weeks. You may contact them if you will not hear any thing from them.

best regards

hmisabpk