+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long for visa stamping in New Delhi? Request for passport return?

ridhdhik

Oct 31, 2014
Hey guys
I've applied for a visitor visa and submitted my passport on the 27th june. New Delhi recieved it on the 28th of june. How long would it take for them to stamp my passport with the visa. I have to urgently travel to Dubai on the 6th. Can I request for my passport back, even if my visa isn't stamped?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey guys
I've applied for a visitor visa and submitted my passport on the 27th june. New Delhi recieved it on the 28th of june. How long would it take for them to stamp my passport with the visa. I have to urgently travel to Dubai on the 6th. Can I request for my passport back, even if my visa isn't stamped?
If you submitted your passport along with your paper application then there are no guesses as to how long it will take to get a TRV decision. Even a month or more would be more realistic.

You must email the NDVO to request for your passport to be returned to you. Do mention clearly that you're not withdrawing/cancelling your application + include the flight tickets for Dubai + mark the email as urgent