+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for the status on CIC website to change?

darkchild

Sep 26, 2011
Hi all,

I got my AOR for March.25 application back on Aug.12.

Then I got my medical request two weeks later, did the medical on Aug.30.

The doctor's office told me they would send out the result on Sept.16, as of today, the status on CIC website still says "Application received".

So I am wondering how long does it take for CIC to update the status?

Please share some insights! Thanks!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update on the ECAS cannot be predicted by any one. Even by the people working in visa offices, because they are supposed to do it every week, but not at all doing punctually. it is like rain in desert. Also I would say that don't depend on their ECAS.

darkchild

Sep 26, 2011
wilson said:
Update on the ECAS cannot be predicted by any one. Even by the people working in visa offices, because they are supposed to do it every week, but not at all doing punctually. it is like rain in desert. Also I would say that don't depend on their ECAS.

Thanks for your reply.

I have another question: I have heard stories of how doctor's offices sometimes lose applicants' results. And E-CAS does not update very often, should I contact the doctor's office to see if I can get a tracking number?

I am asking this is because last time I asked them, they only gave me a note of acknowledging my tests there, and I don't want to push too hard to have them delay sending my results, as that is the part all of us have no control over.

Thanks again!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I understand your problem.
You have ll the rights to know what happened about your medical. You are the person paying for the medical to the doctor and no one else. Once you are paying for the service, you should know what is done. Of course the test results and reports will not be given to you as per CIC's instruction but you can ask all the details about the dispatch of the report.

Name of courier
The tracking number
Date of handing over the report to courier.

If the staff of the doctor's office don't give you the tracking number, see the doctor and tell him that you want to know what is the tracking number and which courier.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
yes, you can ask for tracking number.........!!

i did the same thing and i know it is there in ottawa office,,,,,,,,,,,,

please wait and watch......... it will.......... time has its own plan.............!!!!