+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How likely to get a Job Offer from Canada...!!!

dilruk336

Jul 15, 2012
hi all,

According to the initial draw we should have a job offer to increase the chance of having ITA. Then only I can reach the mark of 886.
Without job offer my marks would be 352.

My Job falls under the category of 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
My Qualifications as Follows :

Degree : Bsc. (Hons) in Information Technology specialized in Computer Systems and Networking (4 Year Degree - Full Time)
Professional Qualifications : CCNP , CCNA, CCNA Security , CCNA Voice , CCNA Wireless , RHCE , RHCSA , JNCIA , ITILv3, MCSA
Experience : 6 Years and 8 Months (Leading Telecommunication Company)

If I get registered with the Job bank how likely to get Job Offer with above qualifications and specially I live outside of Canada ?

Thanks

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
dilruk336 said:
hi all,

According to the initial draw we should have a job offer to increase the chance of having ITA. Then only I can reach the mark of 886.
Without job offer my marks would be 352.

My Job falls under the category of 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
My Qualifications as Follows :

Degree : Bsc. (Hons) in Information Technology specialized in Computer Systems and Networking (4 Year Degree - Full Time)
Professional Qualifications : CCNP , CCNA, CCNA Security , CCNA Voice , CCNA Wireless , RHCE , RHCSA , JNCIA , ITILv3, MCSA
Experience : 6 Years and 8 Months (Leading Telecommunication Company)

If I get registered with the Job bank how likely to get Job Offer with above qualifications and specially I live outside of Canada ?

Thanks
I am already here in Canada and I work as a network analyst with a well known Canadian company. Striving to get LMIA but looks hard if company will do it. There are 3 universities here graduating 100s of well trained networking folks every year with master degrees, most of them are atleast CCNPs. I know 100s of them and they are still looking for jobs. They get jobs with time as at the same rate more graduates are there ready for the field. Hope you got a little bit of idea about networking jobs market here.