+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How is M colllege in canada?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I would avoid this, private college only credited in October so January is probably going to be the first batch ever. Dubious website, no actual photos or information available about college conditions.

Reactions: Mandeep007

Qhadeer1991

Dec 23, 2019
We got the offer letter for May2020 intake, anyway thanks a lot for info!

I would avoid this, private college only credited in October so January is probably going to be the first batch ever. Dubious website, no actual photos or information available about college conditions.

Feb 27, 2020
Yes I started at M college this semester! So far I really like it, everything is brand new and teachers are very good and nice! there is a crazy cool imac classroom haha are you going to M college too ?

Feb 27, 2020
i think you have no idea of what you are talking about , there is many photos and videos of the college and everything si brand new and way better instalation than many discusting colleges like CSM

Feb 27, 2020
Pls avoid this college.it is opened by a indian guys to generate profits not to provide education n also has a small campus
I am studying there and so far the classes are very intresting and good and they will help me to find a internship and job afterwords, I dont ever hear about this indian guy, it was founded by canadians