+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does my TN off letter look?

XCode

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello. I am Canadian, and I got an employment to design advanced math classes for an honors program. Hence, I am applying for a TN visa. My employer and school gave me the letter I wanted to ask: should I ask them to adjust anything or does it look okay?

This letter is written on behalf of name. As the mathematician at School, Mr. name will assist us in constructing materials as well as exams in advanced mathematics and science for our new honors program. He will also design competitive-level mathematics projects and advanced science projects for the school. I am submitting this letter of support to assist name, a Canadian citizen, in obtaining a TN visa (under the mathematician occupational category) to work for school in the United States. The professional position of mathematician is listed in Appendix 1603.D.1 of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The necessary credentials, as outlined in NAFTA, are bachelor of science honors with a major in mathematics and a master of science in mathematics.