+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I fill the end date of Address History of Personal History section for PR renew ONLINE application?

MoeMoeMoe

Jul 23, 2024
So I am still living in my current address which is within Canada, however, the table required me to fill the end date of each row I filled.

Should I fill something like "the date when I fill the table", or "the date when I submit the application", or "the date I expect to live in this address till I move" because it will be my long term address...

Additionally, does it affect my Permanent Residency Obligations compliance? If so, should I fill the date when I fill the table or submit the application or any other proper date?

Interesting, when doing paper work, I usually left some date blank as it's my current ongoing address, but not sure how to do online such the webpage insists a date required.

Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I am still living in my current address which is within Canada, however, the table required me to fill the end date of each row I filled.

Should I fill something like "the date when I fill the table", or "the date when I submit the application", or "the date I expect to live in this address till I move" because it will be my long term address...

Additionally, does it affect my Permanent Residency Obligations compliance? If so, should I fill the date when I fill the table or submit the application or any other proper date?

Interesting, when doing paper work, I usually left some date blank as it's my current ongoing address, but not sure how to do online such the webpage insists a date required.

Thank you!
Do you meet your Permanent Residency Obligations? If no, wait until you meet.

If on paper, I usually used the date I sign the application.