+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I update my profile?

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Hi all,

I just created my express entry profile, and messed up with my work experience. I need to go back and update my profile.
The page with different form says "Use the Update form buttons below to modify the information you submitted for Express Entry. " but I don't see Update button. All I see is all my forms are transmitted and "View forms" button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Nope, doesn't work :(

View Form brings back the form but I can't edit it. I actually submitted my application and get the pdf, but it said you do not meet the eligibility criteria. Not sure if I can edit a submitted form

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Ohhh I didn't realise your profile was ineligible.

If that's the case I think you just have to create another profile, if it won't let you edit an ineligible one.

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
doubleym said:
Ohhh I didn't realise your profile was ineligible.

If that's the case I think you just have to create another profile, if it won't let you edit an ineligible one.
Thanks doubleym,

I just completed creating another profile and it meets the eligibility criteria now. I actually messed up with the Job form and I realized only after submitting the profile.
Now I have two profiles under my name 1. Eligible and 2. Not eligible. I hope that's fine.

Thanks again.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
ei8hteen said:
Thanks doubleym,

I just completed creating another profile and it meets the eligibility criteria now. I actually messed up with the Job form and I realized only after submitting the profile.
Now I have two profiles under my name 1. Eligible and 2. Not eligible. I hope that's fine.

Thanks again.
Yes that will be fine, just ignore the ineligible one and pay attention to the eligible one.

Remember to update it as time goes on with any new changes to your situation, new work experience/qualifications etc.