+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i prove my home tie?

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Hi,i saw numerous rejection of study permit due to this reason-home tie.If i show that i have property and my family in the home country ,will that be enough to prove?What more can i do besides these?I think this is a really big issue and would be really grateful if anyone suggest something.

Thank you

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello aurko,

your property papers and family are enough to provide strong ties, other than that your course selection must make sense to the officer, it should be a continuation of previous studies, it should have employment prospects in your country of residence

ryan28Dubai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Obeid- I think you are one of the few most knowledgeable guys on this forum. I just put in a new inquiry uner Ryan28Dubai for guys from GCC. Wud love to talk to you and find a way how we can solve this home ties bull*censored word* man...I assume u lived in Saudi all your life too right..I lived in Dubai and as you know i only have a Iqama here so would still have to show ties back in India..send me a email buddy..Thanks.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ryan

sure why not, feel free to discuss anything regarding canada visa i've posted a reply on the GCC topic