+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i get invitation letter

femix05

Jan 28, 2010
I will like to visit Canada and i don't have any relative or friend in Canada..who can help me with invitation letter to visit Canada..?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

femix05 said:
I will like to visit Canada and i don't have any relative or friend in Canada..who can help me with invitation letter to visit Canada..?
If you don't have relatives for friends in Canada, then you just apply for a visitor visa (TRV)

PMM

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
femix05 said:
what is TRV and how can i apply for it??
Temporary Resident Visa (visitor)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp

You can also visit the CIC website responsible for your country/region.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
hello job-seeker and others, this is my first visit of this thread. I need ur help in a matter. My cousin wants to visit Canada. he asked one of his friends for Sponsorship. If he sends sponsorship letter, then....?
1- I mean what documents r required with sponsorship letter of that person?
2- What documents my cousin required to prepare to send with his application?

Freiands, a detailed reply is required...
Thanks in advance

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
gujjar said:
hello job-seeker and others, this is my first visit of this thread. I need ur help in a matter. My cousin wants to visit Canada. he asked one of his friends for Sponsorship. If he sends sponsorship letter, then....?
1- I mean what documents r required with sponsorship letter of that person?
2- What documents my cousin required to prepare to send with his application?

Freiands, a detailed reply is required...
Thanks in advance
He does not need sponsorship letter. What he needs is an invitation letter from the friend, stating the reason for the invitation, providing room and board, and medicals when necessary and even fare back home should the need arise. This should be notarized and a copy of the status of the friend. A copy of PR card or Citizenship card as the case may be.

Your cousin at his end needs enough proof of "ties" with his country of origin- stable job, family, business and what ever else is asked for in the checklist of documents from the visa office responsible for the country/region he is applying from. He also must show proof that financially he is in a position to make the trip without the help of his friend.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
job-seeker,
thanks a lot dear for help.
i found out that u r helping so much ppl in other forums also.
God will give u its reward.
thanks again