+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I apply for a Canadian study visa from the US?(I am a non us citizen)

N

Noruwa Okonedo

Urgent!Please, I need your urgent and candid advice asap! I am a Nigerian citizen on a 2 year multiple entry B1/B2 visitors visa to the USA(with Dec 2011 i-94 expiry date).However recently i discovered a good and cheap school in Canada which I would like to study in.Now my question is can i apply for a Canadian study visa from here in the USA?(I know some companies offer visitors visa processing services for non us citizens who are in the usa on a visitors visa, but they dont process study visas, hence my dilema as to what to do )

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Noruwa Okonedo said:
Urgent!Please, I need your urgent and candid advice asap! I am a Nigerian citizen on a 2 year multiple entry B1/B2 visitors visa to the USA(with Dec 2011 i-94 expiry date).However recently i discovered a good and cheap school in Canada which I would like to study in.Now my question is can i apply for a Canadian study visa from here in the USA?(I know some companies offer visitors visa processing services for non us citizens who are in the usa on a visitors visa, but they dont process study visas, hence my dilema as to what to do )
Here are the instructions for Buffalo. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/study-etude.aspx?view=d Without ties to the US, you may find it difficult to get the study permit.