+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hotel management

Jubaer Ahmed

Apr 14, 2023
Bahrain
Category........
Other
Dear Hiring Manager

I am delighted to have the opportunity to apply for the skilled worker .
I am always interested in learning new techniques and skills, and I spend some time each year attending conference and seminars that pertain to organization trends,

I have almost 5 years of experience in hotel management currently I am working in migrant management constancy company as a office assistant, I thrive on meeting and surmounting challenges that come up during the workday.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am excited about the opportunity to work .

BEST REGARDS,
Jubaer Ahmed Chawdhury

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Hiring Manager

I am delighted to have the opportunity to apply for the skilled worker .
I am always interested in learning new techniques and skills, and I spend some time each year attending conference and seminars that pertain to organization trends,

I have almost 5 years of experience in hotel management currently I am working in migrant management constancy company as a office assistant, I thrive on meeting and surmounting challenges that come up during the workday.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am excited about the opportunity to work .

BEST REGARDS,
Jubaer Ahmed Chawdhury
This is not a job site. There are no jobs here. Research Express Entry if you want to immigrate to Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html