09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
Hi everyone!

I have been searching for those who are working in the Hotel & Restaurant industry for your experience on applying for PR, and unluckily I could not find many.
However, I truly appreciate all the help and advice from the ones who are knowledgeable about PNP, express entry of all job titles and categories.

I currently have a job offer as an assistant restaurant manager; plus I have less than 1 year experience as an assistant manager. I am very confusing if it is qualified for the restaurant to apply for LMIA. Please help me out since I have very little info about the Food Service industry. I just found this post, and it just confuses me even more:
Employers should be mindful of a number of criteria that affect whether or not ESDC will process an LMIA application. Currently, if an employer’s LMIA application meets all of the following criteria, it will not be processed:

The occupation listed on the LMIA is as defined as a job in Accommodations, Food Service or Retail Sales. Under the North American Industry Classification System (NAIC), these occupations are classified as NAIC type 72, 44, or 45.

The occupation listed is categorized as Skill Level D in the National Occupation Classification.

The economic region where the job is to take place has an annual unemployment rate of over 6%.

Again, I truly appreciate all the help and advice! I hope all those who are working in the Hotel and Restaurant industry will join this topic to help others or to find your own way to success! Good luck to all!

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
R u working in Canada? If you have LMO or LMIA then don't worry. without LMO it's going to be tough but not impossible..best of luck !!