+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police certificate / no criminal record missing

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Hello seniors, I need your advise.
I added my husband to my PR application, we have done the medical exam already.
on Mid June, IRCC requested the PPC from Hong Kong for my husband on June, so we applied immediately and uploaded the receipt via webform by the end of June.
On Sept, we received another letter from IRCC requesting the PPC (HK) again, so we checked with the Hong Kong Police, they confirmed the result was sent to the Consulate general of Canada in Hong Kong via registered mail, and we explained that to IRCC by webform and gave them the tracking number.
And again, on mid Nov, we received another letter from IRCC requesting the same document again and said we didn't responded to their request.
So we ask the Hong Kong Police no conviction department to send second copy, and confirmed with them it was delivered to Consulate general of Canada in Hong Kong office on Nov 25. Then we told IRCC that the second copy was delivered to their HK office and attached the confirmation email to them.
Since then I have not heard from the IRCC,I emailed the Hong Kong office for a few times but no responds, and I tried to call IRCC but their call center is too busy and I can never reach an agent.
I am afraid that they dun get the document again,

Normally how long does it take to upload to my file once it arrived in their HK office??
Can someone please share your experience and give me some advice on this.

Thanks in advance.