+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police certificate missing

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Hello Senior, I need your advise.

I added my husband in my application and got request for my husband's police certificate from Hong Kong on June, so we applied one and submitted to IRCC the receipt as a proof.

On Sept, 2021, we received another letter from IRCC requesting for the Police Certificate from HK again, so we confirmed with the Hong Kong Police Force and were told the result was sent to Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong via Registered mail on June 24,2021, so we raised a webform to IRCC explained and give them the confirmation email from Hong Kong Police Force.

But then on Nov, we received another letter from IRCC again requesting the same thing and said we ignored their request on Sept which might risk on being refused on our application. So we ask the Hong Kong Police to send the second copy again and confirmed it was delivered to their HK office on Nov 24,2021. We again explained to IRCC about our situation and attached the confirmation email from HK police as a proof that it was already delivered.

Does anyone know how long will it take to upload it on my file after they received it in Consulate General of Canada HK office? I tried to email them but never get any reply. I am calling the IRCC these 2 days but their call center is too busy that I can't reach to an agent.

Can someone please give me some advice or share your experience? cos it already delayed for 6 months cos the first one was lost.

Thanks in advance!!