+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hometie

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
Hello,

Question! One of the hometie i will be showing for my SP is our house where i grow up that is under the name of my parents. Do you think i should include the condo which is under my name but is rent to own. 25 years to pay and I am still on my 6th year of paying it. Do you think I should include that even though it hasnt been fully paid yet? Thank you for anyone who will be answering. I need a strong hometie in the Philippines since my mother and siblings are in canada but my husband, child and father will remain in the Philippines. And also any advice who is in the same situation as mine will be greatly appreciated as i was already rejected a work visa application last 2017 as the work doesnt allign with my study and work experience and weak hometie. Thank yoh

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Not sure how showing the house belonging to your parents will help, as it's not in your name - so not yours.

Include properties in your name even if you're still paying the mortgage. Your husband, child, owned businesses/properties, prospective job offer etc are what you need to show ties to your home/resident country.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you so much for the reply. Big help. I will also be sending an offer letter and memorandom of agreement from my Swiss employers in Philippines that they will be promoting me as being Resort Supervisor to Resident Manager after my studies in Canada. That is good right? Thank you
Yes that should help. Good luck.