+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support Piolet Program

TamekaSR

Apr 30, 2024
Good day,

I'm a visitor here in Canada and i was offer a Job as a Caregiver and would love to get some information and assistance with applying for Home support piolet program. Can I get some information on how to submit documents and guidance with the process please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day,

I'm a visitor here in Canada and i was offer a Job as a Caregiver and would love to get some information and assistance with applying for Home support piolet program. Can I get some information on how to submit documents and guidance with the process please.
Is the employer in Quebec? If so, do you have an approved LMIA? Is it a child or for an adult in a person’s home? If for a child the program is closed for 2024. Processing is about 3 years for a work permit so let your employer know that you will not be able to start until around 2027/28. You have to apply outland too. You need ECA and IELTS.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

TamekaSR

Apr 30, 2024
No the employer is not in quebec, the employer is LMIA exempt, and this is for adult care in their house. The program is open unit June 2024.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Last edited: