+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

high school degree ?

Jun 23, 2011
hi guys ! i'm new here..
im from israel, and i want to immigrate to canada by the student visa.
so i have the first question....

if i want to get a diploma in canada, do i need to show them my high school degrees ?
or what mathers is the money i pay ?
cuz i read here about requirements (infozee.com/canada/eligibility.htm)
and nothing is said about my high school dimploma (IF I WANT to study business diploma)

its just cuz my friend wants to immigrate with me, and he doesnt have the high school diploma.. :/
thank u for any help !

L

limanoid

Try reading this and then you'll learn how to get a study visa from Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

A study visa is a visa you apply for once you are accepted into a recognize school, college or university. So if your friend doesn't have a high school diploma, he won't qualify for college or university in most cases. As for you, if you want to get to business school in Canada, apply to a college or university.. If you are accepted, apply for a study visa from Canada.

As for the page you refer to, when it says "12th grade", that means 12th grade in high school. Personally, I would find the school(s) that I was interested in applying for, then I would look at their requirements directly from their webpage.

Jun 23, 2011
i met an agent, and she told me about colleges, they have a special list of canada's colleges that work for the program of 2 years studing and 1 year working.. and then u can apply for class worker..
where can i find that list ?
i guess its not EVERY college in canada...

thanks for the first answer !