+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi sir i want search for canada foreign skill worker visa

S@Mohammad

Aug 21, 2024
I am writing to apply for the TOWER CRANE OPERATOR position at your company, as advertised. With almost 19 years of experience in rigging and a strong passion for the industry, I am confident in my ability to contribute to your team and help achieve your company's goals.

During my previous employment as a Rigger, I gained valuable hands-on experience in all aspects of rigging operations, including safely securing heavy equipment and machinery, inspecting and maintaining rigging equipment, and coordinating with team members to ensure efficient and safe rigging procedures. I also have a proven track record of adhering to strict safety regulations, which has resulted in an impeccable safety record throughout my career.

In addition to my technical skills, I am a strong team player with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. I have a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach to identifying and addressing potential safety hazards in the workplace. I am also licensed to operate various rigging equipment and am well-versed in industry best practices.

I am confident that my strong work ethic, dedication to safety, and technical expertise make me a perfect fit for the Rigging position at your company. I am eager to bring my skills and enthusiasm to your team and contribute to the continued success of your company.

Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your team in more detail. Please find my resume attached for your review. I am available at your earliest convenience for an interview, and I can be reached at MOHAMMAD SAHZAD ALI mdsahzadaliali786@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay sir i noted your message.

But how to find employer please can you suggest me.
Go on Canadian job sites like Job Bank. Your employer needs an approved LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. With LMIA, you apply for your closed work permit with work experience, Canadian licensing, education assessments and possibly language results.