+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi,new here.Going to winnipeg.i have a few questions.

RobertMiguel

Sep 13, 2011
Hello there.

Hi, im Rob, 22 years old and is going to Canada this november with my dad and brother. (Immigrant)

I left my girlfriend back at Manila,Philippines. Been together for 4 years. And just want to ask a few questions:

1. She applied for a tourist visa, and she's denied. Her mom was currently in Toronto because her sister (Lives in Toronto, although not yet a citizen ) got sick. I dont know why she got denied.

2. Now that i know she can't visit for 2012, Can i atleast go back every vacation to philippines even though i am new?
(will be there on Nov.2011 - planning to come home 2-3 weeks every year)

3.Any tips how to get your loved one's? Pls. People told me canadian embassy's are cold hearted. :(

Guys.i dont know if i can do the 3 year mark without seeing her. I need to know.
:(

Thanks Guys. really do. -nervous- -very sad-

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rob, If you are a PR then no problem for going out of Canada as and when you wish. Means there is no restriction for your travel to meet your girl friend or what ever it is for. But in order to maintain your PR status in Canada, you have to stay in Canada at least for a period of 730 days totally within 5 years. It is not necessary to stay in Canada continuously.

malagu

Sep 23, 2011
Hi Rob,
Some applicants who have relatives in other part or provinces of Canada in your case, Toronto, Ontario, are being denied in a sense that the applicant will just make Winnipeg a stepping stone to cross-province. The best way to get or sponsor your fiance is to get married and apply for family sponsorship.