+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi, i would like to ask if there is a way or option to ask another extention for my kids visa period, the expiration date is on Januaru 15,2025.

mjvicencio15

Oct 1, 2024
hi, i would like to ask if there is a way or option to ask another extention for my kids visa period, the expiration date is on january 15,2025, but im not yet ready toget them and need more funds to start here in canada and my litle kid need some theraphy.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they are in philippines right now. and they are my dependants and im a permanent resident now.
thank you for the reply
So confused…you want them to come to Canada as visitors and child needs therapy. What is the purpose as a visitor without healthcare/social services/school? Apply for their PR now.

mjvicencio15

Oct 1, 2024
they are immigrant here, once they land here and report that they are now and process there pr card,they are also pr here. but i want them to get may after school or graduation. not early january 2025. so is there any option to talk or request for extension of there expiration of visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they are immigrant here, once they land here and report that they are now and process there pr card,they are also pr here. but i want them to get may after school or graduation. not early january 2025. so is there any option to talk or request for extension of there expiration of visa?
Your posts are so confusing. Now you say they are PRs so not eligible for TRVs but PRTDs.