+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi all seniors need your help regarding my case

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Hi all seniors my name is himmat..i want to discuss my case with you.i already got one refusal in spp..on behalf my caps that i have average score in my core subjects. But after my refusal now i have a latest degree which i was pursuing when applied my student visa now degree is complete.lets me discuss my academic with you
10th 2007 with 58%
Polytechnic diploma in computer science from 2007 to 2010 with 52%.
2010 to 2011 gap due to supply in diploma
B.tech in computer science from 2011 to 2014 recent with 63% with 7 backlogs.
Now i want to apply for student visa again in general. My main questions are-
1)should i apply again for masters of computer science. Is there any chances of getting visa?
2)if yes,i heard that in Manitoba chances are more to get student visa..is it true?
Thank you very much in advance.

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
himmat bhatia said:
Please help someone
You can apply, many members of this forum with backlogs got visa so that should'nt be a problem.
Regarding manitoba many people have this concept that applying to a smallerr province makes you get a visa quickly which is also true but not always...
No matter to which country you apply there are always possibilities of acceptance and rejection..if you really want to apply then go ahead..but make sure you have all the documents required as per the general category check list.

Good luck!!

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
momars09 said:
You can apply, many members of this forum with backlogs got visa so that should'nt be a problem.
Regarding manitoba many people have this concept that applying to a smallerr province makes you get a visa quickly which is also true but not always...
No matter to which country you apply there are always possibilities of acceptance and rejection..if you really want to apply then go ahead..but make sure you have all the documents required as per the general category check list.

Good luck!!
main thing i want to know is there still any problem of previous acadamic which is average and also was reason listed in my caps

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014
himmat bhatia said:
main thing i want to know is there still any problem of previous acadamic which is average and also was reason listed in my caps
no mostly that is not a problem..people with backlogs and low grades have also been issued visas, the main thing that matters is your SOP...make sure your SOP is strong..

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

himmat bhatia said:
Hi all seniors my name is himmat..i want to discuss my case with you.i already got one refusal in spp..on behalf my caps that i have average score in my core subjects. But after my refusal now i have a latest degree which i was pursuing when applied my student visa now degree is complete.lets me discuss my academic with you
10th 2007 with 58%
Polytechnic diploma in computer science from 2007 to 2010 with 52%.
2010 to 2011 gap due to supply in diploma
B.tech in computer science from 2011 to 2014 recent with 63% with 7 backlogs.
Now i want to apply for student visa again in general. My main questions are-
1)should i apply again for masters of computer science. Is there any chances of getting visa?
2)if yes,i heard that in Manitoba chances are more to get student visa..is it true?
Thank you very much in advance.

You are good to apply again if there is any significant change (your new degree) in your profile.