+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEY MY VISA REJCD ......SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT /

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
I belive many visas are getting rejected around this time. Have you written a strong SOP as to why you chose the course?

luckymain

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
L,W,R-5.5 S-7 overall 6.0
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-12
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
kiran3111 said:
HEY MY VISA REJCD ......SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT /

??
OMG
wt is happning here frm 2 3 days
there r lot of rejections

guru11

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
hey my visa got rejected

i applied for 2 year program(hospitality management) under SPP...all of the requirements by the canadian counsulate were fullfilled but then also they rejected my visa...the reason was that they were not satisfied with my financial status and that they think that i cant support my living and studies in canada....

i have an educational loan of 7 lacs (more than their requirement of max.6.5 lacs)..and also i hav paid the tution fees for 1 year...i dont understand why did they refuse my application)..

if anyone has some idea,please let me know and help me

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK said:
Change the program next time..either directly MBA with GMAT or other course in your relavent field or else expect another refusal with same program.
@HBK I agree your point.. even u told me same, when i got refusal sep intake for PreMBA

@kiran111 u admitted whats your fault in u'r profile, course mismatch. Even i told u b4 (if am i right) TRU Pre-MBA wont workout with technical bg applicants or having 2 r more yrs of exp.

I got same refused for TRU PreMBA last sep intake, VO stated in CAIPS that y am going for Pre-MBA after 8 yrs exp. If its MBA i could have gained my visa.

CHANGE pgm related to ur profile. ex: masters in CS. I chose this time MISSM IN CUCA matched my profile n exp. applied the visa last 26'th, waiting for the result. dont know whether i could make it this time. jus praying.

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
I opted for Post bech Dip in international business in TRU. I am having exp of 4 years in related field. tell me what are the chances for me ? I have done BBA as a bechlor degree.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Astonmartin said:
I opted for Post bech Dip in international business in TRU. I am having exp of 4 years in related field. tell me what are the chances for me ? I have done BBA as a bechlor degree.
you have relevant exp that too for 4 years, also your bg UG is BBA. you've chance of visa is 80-90%.. dont worry you will get it.. when did you applied. and where..

share your full profile.

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
BBA - 65% with specialization of marketing and finanace.
ielts - 6.5 bands
4 years exp in sales and business development in telecom industry
applied for Post bechloret dip in International Business in Thompson rivers university
on 26th from vfs mumbai. reached CHC delhi on 27th.
waiting for reply

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Astonmartin said:
BBA - 65% with specialization of marketing and finanace.
ielts - 6.5 bands
4 years exp in sales and business development in telecom industry
applied for Post bechloret dip in International Business in Thompson rivers university
on 26th from vfs mumbai. reached CHC delhi on 27th.
waiting for reply
Profile sounds good, and you've all relevent background.. me 2 applied 23'rd n reached CHC delhi 26'th.. waiting for the result

hope we both get our pp on 4'th :D.. best of luck ;)