+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Helpful resource for IELTS Candidates

Ahmadin

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone. My name is Ahmad and I come from Saudi Arabia. I ‘had pre-qualified to enter Canada via Express-Entry program and I had to find out to know which type of IELTS exam should I take.
I am an organizational psychologist (degree) now living permanently and study my Master's Degree now in Canada. My situation was as follows: The Express-Entry program demanded me to take the IELTS "General Training" type of exam, while the Universities in Canada required for me to take the IELTS "Academic" version. I couldn't find an answer about this, should I take both versions of the IELTS? Or Should I only take the "Academic" version?
Thanks to quora; this whatsApp number (+1 306 801 0750) offered me helpful resources to obtain my desired score in the IELTS General Training and Academic version without taking the exam.
Really this is one of the valuable information about IELTS. I hope it will be very helpful resource for many students and their education. It also helpful to me that’s why I appreciated you for sharing this helpful post.

Thanks again, Ahmad.