+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help!!!!!

catcat

Mar 30, 2010
Hello,
New to the site. Seniors pls help. Requested for a fbi report. Am afraid if there is a record on me since I received a deportation order from judge to appear in court. Lawyer appeared on my behalf since I went back home to home country before trial. Judge dropped the case and I will just be ban for 10 yrs. Now thats the only document missing to submit to embassy. Will it show on my fbi record? I did fingerprinting as requested by the uscis before I went home? Police clearance is OK.
Thanks.

cathy

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
johhnybravo said:
i dont think that would be a problem. its not a criminal activity..is it?
If you were booked and detained in a police station or other immigration detention center, I think it'll show up. I know DWI appears on the FBI report even if you were held for a few hours.

catcat

Mar 30, 2010
no criminal activity. What is DWI?
My labor certification was denied and then a few months after I received an order to appear in court. I am grateful that my lawyer was really good and the absentia was dropped. I hope I could get my fbi clearance soon as its been already 7 weeks. By the way do I need to tell the canadian embassy of these. When my husband (primary applicant) and I applied this incident has not happened yet and everything was truthfully answered on the background delcaration.
please reply.
Thanks

cathy

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
catcat said:
no criminal activity. What is DWI?
My labor certification was denied and then a few months after I received an order to appear in court. I am grateful that my lawyer was really good and the absentia was dropped. I hope I could get my fbi clearance soon as its been already 7 weeks. By the way do I need to tell the canadian embassy of these. When my husband (primary applicant) and I applied this incident has not happened yet and everything was truthfully answered on the background delcaration.
please reply.
Thanks

cathy
If you've never committed a crime & been arrested, you should be fine.

catcat

Mar 30, 2010
thanks. But what do you mean by DWI? Do i need to inform embassy regarding the matter or if no record is found on my fbi clearance, no need?????

Thanks

cathy

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
catcat said:
thanks. But what do you mean by DWI? Do i need to inform embassy regarding the matter or if no record is found on my fbi clearance, no need?????

Thanks

cathy
No need to report if it doesn't appear on any State or FBI criminal record. Even a misdemeanor like DWI appears on both your State and FBI records.
DWI is the acronym for Driving While Intoxicated.

catcat

Mar 30, 2010
Oops i forgot to ask. The uscis asked me to go to the us embassy in order for them to verify presence and they stamped my passport. If the canadian will request passport submission they might see the stamp. What should I do so that I could prepare beforehand? This is after probably once I get clearance from fbi.
thanks again

cathy

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catcat said:
Hello,
New to the site. Seniors pls help. Requested for a fbi report. Am afraid if there is a record on me since I received a deportation order from judge to appear in court. Lawyer appeared on my behalf since I went back home to home country before trial. Judge dropped the case and I will just be ban for 10 yrs. Now thats the only document missing to submit to embassy. Will it show on my fbi record? I did fingerprinting as requested by the uscis before I went home? Police clearance is OK.
Thanks.

cathy
It shall not be a problem as police clearance is for criminal activity but CHC will be informed about your deportation for sure. Do not worry will not have ill effect on your case.