+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help with visa rejection

lauryb26

Jan 30, 2013
Hi friends,

Please help me. Today I was notified with my study visa rejection because of the following:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

-your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
-purpose of visit.

My counsellor says that it is possible to apply again but I am not sure because it has been very stressful already. How can re apply trying to convince the visa officer that I am going to study and then come back to my country?

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
What did you write in your study plan? Did you mention that you're going to leave Canada or not?

lauryb26

Jan 30, 2013
Yes I had a very strong explanation letter. I think what documents should have sent as maybe thet were not strong enough please which documents do you recommend to send to show your intentions of study and your family ties back at your original country.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
lauryb26 said:
Yes I had a very strong explanation letter. I think what documents should have sent as maybe thet were not strong enough please which documents do you recommend to send to show your intentions of study and your family ties back at your original country.
Affidavits from your parents, letters from your friends, employment letter from your employer (if employed), ownership of property or business, property or business of parents, future employment letter in case your present employer want to hire you after studies in Canada,evidence of marriage , you can show that your spouse remains in home country (if married) etc etc..You can take help of a professional immigration lawyer to help you to go through this application process. Lawyers write persuasive letters to visa officers and explain the reasons according to Canadian immigration laws.i m in same situation like you. I m gonna take professional help this time.

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
lauryb26 said:
Hi friends,

Please help me. Today I was notified with my study visa rejection because of the following:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

-your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
-purpose of visit.

My counsellor says that it is possible to apply again but I am not sure because it has been very stressful already. How can re apply trying to convince the visa officer that I am going to study and then come back to my country?
You have applied online or on paper application?

knpkools500

May 15, 2015
make strongest sop,that will help to get visa.i got rejection with same reason,then i i reapply with strong sop and i got visa in 15 days.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
lauryb26 said:
which professional? can you recommend me one?
It depends on you that which professional you want to hire for your application. Immigration lawyers and immigration consultants are two types of professionals. Lawyers are better than consultants. You can google immigration lawyers for Canada study permit and you will find many.try to get some lawyer from Within Canada.

I have selected two and I m trying to get in contact with them over Skype to discuss my situation. I will let you know when I finalised one.

Some lawyers provide 30 minutes free consultation to discuss the situation with client while others charge money for 30 minutes or 60 minutes consultation.

And your SOP must be convincing and strong enough.