+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Singapore COC application - EP card returned to employer

zamboni

Jan 24, 2023
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA on Jan 11 and I'm in the middle of getting all the docs I need, including a COC from Singapore, where I worked for a year. The application system requires a scanned copy of my employment pass card. But I no longer have the card since my employer asked me to return the card before I left. I also don't have any scanned copies of the card. I do have my FIN number and other info that was on the card and also a letter from Singapore's Ministry of Manpower that shows the same info that was on the card (the letter was sent to me when my work pass request was approved). I've already emailed SPF to ask about this and I'm still waiting for their reply (I tried calling but got hung up twice...). In the meantime, has anyone been in the same shoe before? And how did you resolve it? Thank you!

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Hi everyone,

I got my ITA on Jan 11 and I'm in the middle of getting all the docs I need, including a COC from Singapore, where I worked for a year. The application system requires a scanned copy of my employment pass card. But I no longer have the card since my employer asked me to return the card before I left. I also don't have any scanned copies of the card. I do have my FIN number and other info that was on the card and also a letter from Singapore's Ministry of Manpower that shows the same info that was on the card (the letter was sent to me when my work pass request was approved). I've already emailed SPF to ask about this and I'm still waiting for their reply (I tried calling but got hung up twice...). In the meantime, has anyone been in the same shoe before? And how did you resolve it? Thank you!
Hi , I am also in the same boat. Did you get this answer or resolve this?