+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP with POLICe CErtificate

jenbm

Jul 2, 2012
hello good days guys...

am presently in bermuda and in the process of getting all documents done to apply for the Work Permit visa as a cahier ..
my question is...do i need to get a police clearance in dubai and kuwait cause ive worked there before?...or just the police certificate here in bermuda since ive been here for 5 yrs? thanks..

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
jenbm said:
hello good days guys...

am presently in bermuda and in the process of getting all documents done to apply for the Work Permit visa as a cahier ..
my question is...do i need to get a police clearance in dubai and kuwait cause ive worked there before?...or just the police certificate here in bermuda since ive been here for 5 yrs? thanks..
If you stayed in Dubai and Kuwait for more than 6 months, you need to have police clearance on both countries.. Like me, I worked in Denmark for 2 years, then almost 1 year here in Norway, so I requested to get a police clearance.. You should have PC as well from your home country..

Like in Philippines.. Police Clearance and NBI clearance is needed.. ORIGINAL. :)

BittuPittu

Oct 21, 2014
Hi

Need your help for applying Police Certificate from Norway.
I stayed in Norway, Bergen city for nearly 10 months (July 12th 2009 to April 2nd 2010) on the work permit.Please find my below DNB bank account details which may helpful for my identification in Norway
User Name of my bank a/c:19098126794 (Now I do not have access to my account)
Now I am applying for CANADA immigration, as per the process they requested for Police clearance certificate from Norway. For the same I had gone through your official website(http://www.emb-norway.ca/) and found the below information.
I have few doubts related to the required documents, would you please clarify the same
“ The application for a police certificate must include the following documents:
· Application form (GP – 5168 B)

Question 1: Which Address Do I need to fill in the application(Current Address or the one which I stayed when I am in Norway)
Question 2: I had been to Norway on my work permit so what do I need to fill in Date and year of immigration to Norway
Question 3: What do you mean by Personal ID number.
Inline image 1

· Certified copy of valid passport, drivers license or bank card containing your photo and signature
Question : I traveled on my old passport and now renewal the new so just want to check which Passport I need to attach
· Documentation of why you need the criminal record certificate
Question : I applied for CANADA immigration so do you want me attached a written application and the check list

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bittu