+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC

arunvsubash

Mar 31, 2019
Hey,

I am planning to apply for the Express Entry program.

I have about 5.6 years of work ex of which 3.9 years as a mechanical engineer with 60 % relevant duties under the mechanical engineer NOC.
After this I moved on to be a Key account manager handing critical accounts / customers and their needs in the Wind Industry. Below are my responsibilities.

Can someone suggest an near match for an NOC code as I am just unable to find similar details.

Job Description / Accountabilities:

-Build and maintain strong relationships with Institutional clients through coordination of effort with various internal departments and divisions within ABC Co.
-Ensure that a high level of customer service is maintained with our clients by keeping them informed of any new developments, products, and all available services as they relate to their business needs.
-Ensure prompt and thorough resolution of all client and process issues and recommend improvements
-Act as a liaison with the various operational areas within ABC Co. to ensure tasks are completed in a proactive and timely manner.
-Coordinate regular meetings with client and document ongoing service and operational issues with respect to the client and ABC Co.
-Provide clients with guidance on ABC Co. policies, procedures and training that directly impact their business.
-Provide process improvement recommendations that will enhance the overall business relationship with clients.