+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC code selection

Positivity95

Apr 2, 2022
All, I am working as Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst and wanted to know if I should use NOC 1122 or NOC 2171 in express entry PR application?
My job as Senior supply Chain Systems Analyst is as below:

1. Prepare and deliver automated reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential issues in the systems.
2. Define, develop,validate, and detail new procedures or applications as per supply chain systems strategy.
3. Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for new systems and other post-implementation support.
4. Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on theSupply Chain BI systems. Troubleshoot and fix issues in existing business systems as needed.
5. Provide guidance and leadership support to improve business methods and policies for the Excess And Obsolete (E&O) program by working with/influencing all levels of the organization. Define and establish best practices to improve E&O program management standards.
6. Partner with third party consultants to initiate technical study of North America Distribution network for potential redesign and optimization. Work with consultants to implement the new software to run future models and scenarios.
7. Designed, developed,analyzed, documented, and maintain new business procedures, processes and reports that augment the overall data, business intelligence, and reporting strategy of the department.
8. Provided training to end users for all modified and new business systems and tools.
9. Performed Analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.