+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Noc Code please!

LartLM

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Hi
Can anyone help me with which noc code i need to use? I have a new job as an HR and Payroll Administrator and here are my duties:
Main Responsibilities:
Process & Administration
▪ Maintains and updates digital employee files.
▪ Assists with creating employment letters, offers of employment, contract addendums, and
employee change letters (i.e. compensation changes, promotions, etc.).
▪ Deploys recognition communication such as birthday greetings and years of service
acknowledgement.
▪ Provides support to employees with general inquiries, and assists with their Dayforce accounts by
updating profiles, resetting log-in information, and providing resources on time off requests.
▪ Assists with monthly compliance training audits through HR Downloads by sending out reminders
to employees and managers.
▪ Tracks work and study permits, as well as updating SIN numbers on a timely basis.
▪ Assists the Payroll & Benefits team with WSIB Form 7 administration.
▪ Provide employment status updates to client for group benefits administration.
▪ Supports group benefits administration as required (i.e. new enrolments, terminations, etc.).
▪ Provide monthly update to Finance on Starlight apartment benefits.
▪ Provides general administration support to the team as required.
▪ Participates in ongoing projects, alongside the Human Resources and Payroll & Benefits team.
▪ Scans various documents and file accordingly.
Recruitment & Onboarding
▪ Ensure role profiles are created in the Predictive Index (behavioral assessment tool) and
candidates are measured as part of the screening process.
▪ Assists the team with the onboarding process by deploying IT tickets for new hires, providing
onboarding schedules to Managers, and deploying welcome emails to new employees.
▪ Tracks probationary reviews for new team members and sends out reminders to hiring managers.
▪ Deploys onboarding surveys to new employees.
Legal and Compliance Practices
▪ Ensure employee files contain required employment paperwork (SIN, work permit, background
checks etc), performance management, and compensation documentation.
▪ Maintains current knowledge of local/regional/provincial laws and employment regulations (i.e.
ESA, OHS, AODA, Bill 168, WSIB etc.).
▪ Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files and
ensures compliance with the Privacy Act.

9 | P a g e

Other
▪ Collaborates with the Office Services and IT team, by providing updated employee lists on a
regular basis.
▪ Participates in the communication and effective implementation of change initiatives.

If anyone can assist it would really help me in filling my express entry profiel