+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with IMM5406 request: confused!

chonky_wombat

May 25, 2023
Hi all

I am FSW Outland. This morning I received an email saying they need more information. When I checked the message by logging in via GCKey, it is asking me to fill in a IMM5406 Additional Family Information form and sign and submit by June 16th.

When I login to my application Tracker, it tells me that they have received my family information, (even though I haven't sent them anything yet). Is this some kind of glitch and I don't need to send them anything? I tried calling the number +1 888 242 2100 via Skype from Australia, but it says the call can't be connected. Is this what it says after hours? Is there another phone number for internationals?

here is a screenshot

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
If you got a message in GCKey asking for more information, you should fill that up and submit it soon. . The new tracker is good but not perfect.

What time did you call them?

IRCC offices work between 8AM to 4PM local time in Canada. Since you are Calling from Australia, i am not sure to which center it is routed and it may be closed.

The Best option is to Try Calling them from 8AM-4PM Eastern Time

chonky_wombat

May 25, 2023
Ok! Thanks very much for the response, I will upload the form and see what happens. I tried calling outside the hours you mentioned so will try during that time if I need to contact in the future.