theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
February 2nd, 2013; Overall: 7; Listening: 7.5; Reading: 7.5; Speaking: 7; Writing: 6.5
Hey Everyone,

I need to clarify some questions about my application and since I'm applying in a week, I need this information as soon as possible. I look forward to your inputs. Here are the checklists I'm concerned about, and what are the steps I'm taking. I hope I'm doing everything alright:

Proof of sufficient funds - What I'm doing now is showing my own bank statement for the last 6 months. I have enough funds to show, but how do I explain the source of fund? My sources of fund are my parents and relatives and payments from some online works I do. If I say that I'm getting money from my father, do I need to show his bank statement too? Also, I need to show tuition fee + living expense = $15000 + $10000 = $25000 in my bank. Since I've already paid my 1st semester tuition, I'm going to show the receipt for 1st semester fees + remaining 1 semester fee + living expense = which is around $18000. Is it going to work?

Evidence of your parents’ income/employment As per the CIC website:
Original letters of employment from the current employer of each parent including the employer’s name and address as well as the telephone and fax number; your parent’s date of hire, position, current salary, any bonuses
and additional income /or
Notice of Assessment/Income tax for the past two (2) years in your parents’ names
- Now, let me tell you what I'm doing: I'm getting a signed and confirmed documents from my parent's employers about their employment history and also, getting a document that's telling me how much they are getting paid, also signed by their employers. Is it going to work? Also, do I need to show their bank statements for this?

I'm really hoping for your help here. I am from Bangladesh, and I got accepted in Centennial College, Toronto in a post graduate certificate program. I have already paid for my tuitions.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
You have to show your sponsors bank statements. If you don't have sufficient in your own account

theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
February 2nd, 2013; Overall: 7; Listening: 7.5; Reading: 7.5; Speaking: 7; Writing: 6.5
I do have sufficient in my bank account. Do I still need to show his account?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sources of fund are my parents and relatives and payments from some online works I do
They they should show the sources of their money. And bank statments showing how and when they gave this money to you. Maybe even written explanation why and how much they gave.

theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Regina said:
They they should show the sources of their money. And bank statments showing how and when they gave this money to you. Maybe even written explanation why and how much they gave.
Why would they need to show their sources? I mean, I'm the principle applicant here, showing my balance and source should be enough, right? Also, how do I prove that they gave me the money? They gave me a check, and I deposited in my bank. How do I show proof of that?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I regret to say that but you are wrong.
1. they would like to know that those money are yours and not just BORROWED fo getting visa to Canada.
2. They would like to know for sure you are not a druglord. :D

theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Regina said:
I regret to say that but you are wrong.
1. they would like to know that those money are yours and not just BORROWED fo getting visa to Canada.
2. They would like to know for sure you are not a druglord. :D
How do I let them know that? I mean, should I make my parents write up a signed document stating that they've provided, and will be bearing my further expenses? And also, how do I make them realize that they do have the sufficient bank balance to bear my costs?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do I let them know that? I mean, should I make my parents write up a signed document stating that they've provided, and will be bearing my further expenses? And also, how do I make them realize that they do have the sufficient bank balance to bear my costs?
yes, your parents have to write and sign a letter explaining that they provide all necessary funds for the whole course of study+ living expenses. And they show money (bank statment) for the first year + any evidence from the goverment that they have such a good job that they will be getting enough money after paying their bills to save and to continue to pay for your education. Also a letter from thier employers with all details of their work , their perpectives etc.

They also should show HOW they got this money. Like they were depositing on their saving account once a month, and finally there is anough money to pay your tuitions and liv.expenses. Or they did not spend all money they earned and the ending balance on that bank account grew every month.