+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Unique Case // Regarding Experience Letter - Roles and Responsibilities

spn1

Jul 28, 2019
Dear Members,

I have extensively researched this forum for a solution to my unique predicament, and I could not find one, hence a new post.

Scenario -
1. I have 3 years 4 months experience with an International Bank of excellent repute. My job title was Accounts Payable Associate, and the duties correspond to NOC 1212. I have resigned and quit the job in July 2018, and haven't worked fulltime since.

2. I have the following documents with me from my 3+ years of employment
a. Joining Letter, Relieving Letter, and all Payslips
b. A reference/experience letter stating joining date, relieving date, full time work, last drawn salary, employee code, etc. It doesn't mention detailed roles and responsibilities​

3. The letter from the company does not mention roles and responsibilities.

4. I have contacted the HR regarding providing me with a letter mentioning roles and responsibilities, and they have not issued the letter. Instead, the HR Manager has suggested that I prepare an affidavit for the same.

5. I have gathered through this forum that many members have successfully submitted reference letters (both notarized and plain paper) from senior colleagues/manager.

6. In my case, both, my manager, and one of the senior colleague, are not working with the same organisation. However, they were working there, in my tenure.

7. I will be in a position to obtain a plain paper reference letter aligned to a suitable format from either of them, although, they are not currently working with my former employer.

So, the kind people of this super-forum, what should I do, in a situation like this!?

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
Dear Members,

I have extensively researched this forum for a solution to my unique predicament, and I could not find one, hence a new post.

Scenario -
1. I have 3 years 4 months experience with an International Bank of excellent repute. My job title was Accounts Payable Associate, and the duties correspond to NOC 1212. I have resigned and quit the job in July 2018, and haven't worked fulltime since.

2. I have the following documents with me from my 3+ years of employment
a. Joining Letter, Relieving Letter, and all Payslips​
b. A reference/experience letter stating joining date, relieving date, full time work, last drawn salary, employee code, etc. It doesn't mention detailed roles and responsibilities​

3. The letter from the company does not mention roles and responsibilities.

4. I have contacted the HR regarding providing me with a letter mentioning roles and responsibilities, and they have not issued the letter. Instead, the HR Manager has suggested that I prepare an affidavit for the same.

5. I have gathered through this forum that many members have successfully submitted reference letters (both notarized and plain paper) from senior colleagues/manager.

6. In my case, both, my manager, and one of the senior colleague, are not working with the same organisation. However, they were working there, in my tenure.

7. I will be in a position to obtain a plain paper reference letter aligned to a suitable format from either of them, although, they are not currently working with my former employer.

So, the kind people of this super-forum, what should I do, in a situation like this!?
Hello, Is this worked for you. I also do not have roles and responsibilities for my one employment ? please reply if possible