+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help to extract GCMS notes request

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one you please guide me . I want to get my GCMS notes on my PR application ..

there is a box

Use the space below to provide any information that will help CIC to process your request (maximum 1500 characters)

What I can write here ?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Give your full name, birthdate, UCI and passport number. Request GCMS notes for Permanent Resident application dated xxxxxx, include any ref number as well.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Give your full name, birthdate, UCI and passport number. Request GCMS notes for Permanent Resident application dated xxxxxx, include any ref number as well.

Ok thanks

what actually I get in GCMS notes .. do you have any idea

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
GCMS notes are the computer notes made by the officers dealing with your app. It can give you a better idea of where your application is at in processing and any issues that might be flagged. You cannot see anything about security checks. You may also have things redacted (blacked out) that relate to third parties. If you have a joint app with a spouse include spouse's permission in your request. It takes a month to get info and it is usually an email file. Can also be on disc. If you have concerns that go deeper and want to see exactly what documents are in your file, you can request your Physical File. This takes at least two months. It is scanned and includes GCMS notes as well.